Welcome to March Movie Madness Trivia!! Today the Romance Mavens are sharing some of their favorite movie quotes. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to name the movies the quotes are from. Simply leave a comment with your best guesses in the comments below.
Best of all, everyone who makes an attempt to name the movies will be entered to win our March Movie Madness Giveaway. One random commenter will be chosen to win a “Rave Review” Movie Gift Basket with all your favorite movie-going goodies!
Ready? Here are the quotes. Can you name that movie?
- Very good…but not my favorite. Chocolat
- And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone. I was acting like another woman, yet I was more myself than ever before. The Bridges of Madison County
- Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex. Clueless
- Men are rats. Listen to me, they’re fleas on rats. Worse than that, they’re amoebas on fleas on rats. Grease
- I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you’re here at like the Gas ‘n’ Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere? Say Anything
- Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don’t buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free! Love, Actually
- You’ll become one of those hunchbacked, lonely old men, sitting in the corner of a crowded café, mumbling to yourself, “My ass is twitching. You people make my ass twitch.” French Kiss
Name the movies each quote came from by midnight on March 15th, and you’ll be entered to win. Check back here on Friday, and we’ll share the answers.
Thanks for stopping by to play!
UPDATE FRIDAY MARCH 16th: Thanks to those who stopped by to play our trivia game. The game is now over and answers are posted by their quotes above. Congratulations to our winner, Angelia!! We’ll be in touch soon to get you the movie goody gift basket!